Great Falls College MSU is proud to partner with the Community College of the Air Force (CCAF) to help enlisted personnel complete their CCAF degree’s General Education requirements.
Participating in the General Education Mobile (GEM) enables students to complete up to 15 credits at Great Falls College that transfer toward the general education requirements of their CCAF degree.
Why should you do GEM at Great Falls College?
- We offer quality online instruction that meets CCAF standards and degree completion requirements. In fact, we’ve been offering online instruction since 1998.
- We’ve got the 8 Week Advantage. Take classes in an accelerated 8-week block, which allows students to complete more credits in less time.
- We understand military and are annually deemed a Military Friendly School. Our community of Great Falls is the proud home of both Malmstrom Air Force Base and Montana Air National Guard.
- We have an award winning Veteran’s Center on campus with a dedicated Veterans Success Coach who serves the needs of our student military and veteran community.
- We are a small campus who truly gets to know their students, even when they are online!
- We offer all of our services online, including free tutoring and library access.
- We are a public, regionally accredited college.
- We can offer Prior Learning Assessment (PLA) credit for learning gained through military experiences and years of service. See more here finaid.gfcmsu.edu/military/credit.html
- We offer AA and AS programs and have many transfer agreements with other colleges so you can take your degree anywhere!
Learn more about our Military & Veterans Students here: finaid.gfcmsu.edu/military
Ready to enroll? What is your goal?
Point of Contact:
Shannon Marr, Director of Recruitment & Enrollment