Upcoming Registration Deadlines
Spring 2024 registration for On-Campus/Online classes is now open until January 3, 2024.
Spring 2024 Concurrent classes (those taught by high school faculty) will register in late January. More info to come.
New Application and Registration - Starting Fall 2023 Use The Steps Below
Instructions available HERE
Download, review, fill out, and then print the registration form that applies to your school. If you don't see your school, you do not have a registration open at this time.
Once printed, collect the signatures required and upload to your computer, as you will need it in Step 2.
Review, fill out, and electronically sign the application. You'll be prompted to upload your registration forms and any other required documents such as placement scores or transcripts.
- Application for Hardship Scholarship (optional)
- Dual Enrollment Add Card (use to add a class or classes)
- Dual Enrollment Age Waiver Application Packet
- Dual Enrollment Drop Card (use to drop one class)
- Dual Enrollment Drop/Withdrawal Guide
- Dual Enrollment Withdrawal Form (use if you are dropping all dual enrollment classes)
Great Falls College MSU
Dual Enrollment In The News