Returning Great Falls College MSU students who have missed one or more semesters will need to submit a free application for re-admission. We are glad you want to continue your education with us, welcome back!
Step 1: Apply for Re-Admission
Step 2: Readmitted students will have to furnish all required application materials if they have not already done so.
- Proof of high school completion or equivalency (final high school transcript, copy of diploma, or HiSet/GED)
- Proof of immunizations (2 MMRs)
- Placement scores or college transfer work in math and writing
- OPTIONAL - Official copies of transcripts from all institutions you have attended since the last registration date at Great Falls College MSU. A transcript will be accepted as official only when sent directly from the Registrar of the institution(s) previously attended to the Admissions Office at Great Falls College.
Step 3: If needed, apply for Financial Aid
- As soon as possible, submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online.
- Great Falls College MSU FAFSA code is 009314. The priority deadline for the FAFSA is December 1 for the following school year.
- Accept your Financial Aid award within 30 days of being awarded in your Banner Web/MyInfo account, under the Financial Aid tab, in your My Award Information