All provisions within this catalog are subject to change without notice. If you have questions or comments, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Business Administration - Entrepreneurship
Associate of Applied Science Degree
NOTE: This program is in moratorium and will not be accepting new students.
The Business Administration – Entrepreneurship program is designed to prepare students for employment in management positions in small business enterprises or to create and operate their own small business enterprises.
Graduates are prepared to:
- Utilize mathematical concepts and theories to analyze the viability of a business and to use those concepts and theories in the decision making process.
- Develop an understanding of societies and cultures and use that understanding to implement business practices reflecting the diversity of customers and employers.
- Incorporate social science theories and constructs from the fields of psychology and sociology into the application of management theories.
- Analyze the legal requirements and ethical implications of business decisions and how such decisions affect the business, community and society.
- Utilize computer hardware and software to effectively manage information.
- Analyze the feasibility of a business opportunity through development of a business plan.
- Utilize oral, written and listening skills to demonstrate an understanding of business practices and theories and effectively interact with others.
Estimated Resident Program Cost*
|Tuition and Fees||$6,380|
Fall 2017 MUS Student Health Insurance Premiums will be changing. Please check the Health Insurance website and/or Student Central for confirmed premium rates. Students will be charged an additional fee of $21 per credit for online/hybrid courses.
Many students need preliminary math and writing courses before enrolling in the program requirements. These courses may increase the total number of program credits. Students should review their math and writing placement before planning out their full program schedules.
GFC MSU Additional Graduation Requirement
|ACTG 101||Accounting Procedures I **,+||3|
|BGEN 105||Introduction to Business +||3|
|CAPP 131||Basic MS Office +||3|
|WRIT 101||College Writing I **,+||3|
|ACTG 102||Accounting Procedures II *,+||3|
|ACTG 180||Payroll Accounting *,+||3|
|BMGT 235||Management *,+||3|
|COMX 115||Intro to Interpersonal Communc +||3|
|PSYX 100||Introduction to Psychology +||3|
|ACTG 201||Principles of Fin Acct *,+||3|
|BMGT 215||Human Resource Management *,+||3|
|BMKT 225||Marketing *,+||3|
|CAPP 156||MS Excel *,+||3|
|Select one of the following:|
|M 105||Contemporary Mathematics **,+||3|
|M 121||College Algebra **,+||3|
|ACTG 202||Principles of Mang Acct *,+||3|
|BGEN 235||Business Law *,+||3|
|BMGT 210||Sml Business Entrepreneurship *,+||3|
|BMKT 240||Advertising *,+||3|
|WRIT 122||Intro to Business Writing **,+||3|
Indicates prerequisites needed.
Placement in course(s) is determined by placement assessment.
A grade of C- or above is required for graduation.