All provisions within this catalog are subject to change without notice. If you have questions or comments, please contact email@example.com.
Welcome to Great Falls College MSU
CEO/Dean, Dr. Susan J. Wolff
Welcome to Great Falls College Montana State University, or better known as Great Falls College MSU!! For so many, this is “Where it all begins!” and this website is a resource for answers to your questions.
At GFC MSU, you can start here and go anywhere:
- Save money! Tuition at the college is approximately half the cost of resident tuition at the four-year universities in the state. The college awards over $163,000 in scholarships each year.
- Know your professors. The average class size at the college is 15 students. Your teacher will know your name and be focused on your success.
- Take classes at the college, online for your convenience, or classes that are a combination of in-person and online. GFC MSU offers eight programs entirely online.
- Earn college credit while still in high school through dual enrollment. If you are 16 years old and place into college-level course work, you have the opportunity to earn college credit while still in high school.
- Learn skills and earn credits leading to a new career.
- Take classes to transfer to a university or four-year college.
- Start your engineering program at GFC MSU with its 1+3 program in any of nine engineering programs offered through MSU in Bozeman.
- Enter the field of healthcare through one of 15 of the college’s healthcare programs.
- Become certified with industry recognized credentials in the trades programs.
- Enroll your child in our Bright Beginnings Learning Center for quality child care.
- Choose to be active in student government or student clubs.
- Be a member of the two-year college honor society, Phi Theta Kappa, if you attain a cumulative 3.5 GPA.
GFC MSU offers dual enrollment with approximately 70 high schools in the state; three transfer degrees: the Associate of Science, the Associate of Arts, and the Certificate of General Studies, and four applied degrees: the Certificate of Technical Studies (CTS); Certificate of Applied Science (CAS); Associate of Applied Science (AAS); and Associate of Science in Nursing (ASN) options. In addition to the degrees above, GFC MSU has articulation agreements and programs of study in place with several of Montana’s four-year colleges, allowing students to transfer with their first and/or second year of studies completed.
Additionally, our Center for Lifelong Learning provides non-credit learning opportunities for our community members who want to have fun learning new hobbies and skills, gain knowledge about topics but not have to worry about homework and tests, summer camps and classes for youth, and professional continuing education units for licensed professionals.
Great Falls College MSU is YOUR two-year college. It is your starting place for early college credit, earning a baccalaureate degree, gaining new career skills, or lifelong learning.
Thank you for visiting GFC MSU. I invite you to visit campus and speak with the amazing faculty, staff, and students to learn all you can about this very innovative and vibrant institution. Once you are here, you will feel and see why this is your college of choice. Bring a friend, family member, or colleague from work and find out “Where It All Begins.”
Contact us at 406.771.4300 or stop by at your convenience.
I wish you much success as you pursue your educational and life goals.
Dr. Susan J. Wolff