Campus CE is a registration, payment, and transcripting system we use to assist us with the workshop registration process. The following directions will assist you with using Campus CE to register for a workshop.
- Visit link of the workshop.
- Click “Add to Cart”.
- Click “Check Out”.
- Enter your Username and Password. Your Username is generally your email address. If you have forgotten your Username or Password, please click “Find my Username” or “Reset my Password”. You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you do not have an account, please create one.
- Click “Check Out” once you have signed in.
- Choose “Myself” under the question “Who would you like to register?” and click “Next”.
- Verify your contact information and click “Next”.
- Click “Next” again.
- Enter a Promo Code if you are taking a graduate level course and you wish to waive the graduate course fee and earn only OPI credit and click “Next”
- Click “Purchase”.
View your confirmation and wait for your registration email from email@example.com.
You can also view this video that walks through the process of using Campus CE to register for a workshop.