Great Falls College MSU

Page content   Main navigation   Contact info   Quick links   Search   Site navigation   Footer   What is this view?  

Military and Veteran Students

Great Falls College MSU will evaluate your military transcript for possible awarding of college credit. The student must be admitted to Great Falls College MSU and have chosen a program of study in order to evaluate a transcript. The student will receive notification from the Registrar’s Office concerning courses accepted in transfer.

Request an official transcript be sent to:

Great Falls College MSU
2100 16th Avenue South
Great Falls, MT 59405

For Army, Coast Guard, Marine Corp and Navy veterans, request an official transcript:

For Air Force veterans, request an official transcript :

Contact Information

Victoria Bull
Financial Aid Specialist
Student Central
Kevin Lyons
Veterans Success Coach
Office: B103