The Executive Director—Development, Communications and Marketing works with a motivated and highly skilled team responsible for cultivating relationships which advance Great Falls College MSU. These divisions are responsible for all official development (fundraising and friend-raising), communications and marketing efforts for the college.
Development, Communications and Marketing primarily focuses its efforts on the following:
- Planning, organizing and directing all of Great Falls College MSU’s fundraising endeavors
- Working closely with the Great Falls College MSU Development Board
- Cultivating and maintaining relationships with new and existing donors
- Planning and coordinating special events to include campus and community
- Conveying and supporting the mission and vision of Great Falls College MSU
- Written, verbal and creative content development
- Publicly representing the college, its students, faculty, and staff
- Manages all media requests, advertising, and requests for official comment or communications from Great Falls College MSU
- Develops content for marketing strategies implemented locally, regionally and across Montana
- Managing the social media presence of Great Falls College MSU
- Oversight of the Great Falls College MSU Webpage and content development
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with local, regional, and state media agencies
The mission of Great Falls College MSU is to educate and inspire you.
The vision of Great Falls College MSU is to strengthen communities through excellence, innovation, and collaboration.