The Commission recently modified the ten year accreditation cycle with nine standards to a seven year accreditation cycle with five standards. The new standards are as follows:
- Mission, Core Themes, Expectations
- Resources and Capacity
- Planning and Implementation
- Effectiveness and Improvement
- Mission Fulfillment, Adaptation, Sustainability
Great Falls College MSU began the current accreditation cycle in 2016. The schedule for the cycle is as follows:
- Year One Report and Virtual Site Visit – Standard One – March 1, 2016. View the year one report HEREView the report HERE.
- Year Three Report and Virtual Site Visit – March 1, 2018. View the year one report HEREView the report HERE.
- Year Six (Policies, Fiscal and Resources) – Standard Two -- Due March 1, 2021.
- Year Seven Report (Evaluation of Institutional Effectiveness) and Site Visit – Standards One and Updates on Standard Two – Due March 2, 2022