Mental health triage service for students
Stressed? Overwhelmed? Sad? Lonely? Disconnected? Afraid? Full of anxiety?
Please don’t hesitate – talk to somebody!
- Free Counseling Available for Great Falls College MSU Students.
- 3 Free Counseling Sessions provided through Great Falls Mental health Triage Services.
- Additional counseling sessions can be arranged through them for students with or without insurance.
Call 406-272-1086 or TEXT 406-840-4352 for an Appointment.
Employee Assistance Program
With the RBH program, you can:
- View Your Benefits
- Login to WorkLife Resources
- Email or chat with a counselor
How to access the Employee Assistance Program:
- Select Members from the top right corner
- Click on the RBH logo
- Enter your Access Code: MUS
- Click the My Benefits button