Academic Success Center
Academic Success Center Tutoring Services
Fall Semester in the Academic Success Center
Our tutors are available to help you face to face in the Academic Success Center and online through Microsoft Teams.
ASC Fall Hours (August 23 - December 16, 2021)
|Monday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Tuesday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Wednesday||9:00am - 7:00pm|
|Thursday||9:00am - 6:00pm|
|Friday||Noon - 4:00pm|
|Sunday||2:00pm - 6:00pm (Online only in Microsoft Teams)|
The ASC will be closed the following dates during fall semester:
- Sunday, Sept. 6 and Monday, Sept. 7
- Friday, Oct. 15 thru Sunday, Oct. 24
- Thursday, Nov. 11
- Thursday, Nov. 25 and Friday, Nov. 26
- Friday, Dec. 17
If you haven’t connected with a tutor through Microsoft TEAMS you will need to do a few things first. You can chat, call or video call with them all from the comfort and safety of your home.
- Go to the Office 365 login site HERE
- Login using your Netid@gfcmsu.edu and the password you use for D2L Brightspace.
- This will take you to the Microsoft Dashboard, from here chose Teams (it’s 3rd from the right).
- Once in Teams, find the icon for Teams. Find the link to “Join or create a team” and enter “ASC Tutoring” in the search box, the icon for ASC Tutoring should appear on your screen.
- From here you can ask for help in whatever subject you need by typing in the chat box, this way they tutors will know you’re in Teams and ready for assistance.
- It’s best if you download the software to your computer/tablet, then you don’t have to login through the website anymore.
Feel free to reach out to the ASC at 771-5121 if you have any questions or need help.