Visiting campus is the best way to see what life is like as a student at Great Falls College. We understand, however, that you may not be able to or interested in visiting campus in-person. We are happy to accommodate virtual and phone visits too! Schedule a visit today and we’ll look forward to meeting you.
Types of Visits
- This appointment is for a prospective student or applicant and their guests.
- This 30 minute visit provides an opportunity for you to visit with an Enrollment Specialist to learn more about Great Falls College and answer your specific questions.
- This is an on-campus appointment for a prospective student or applicant and their guests.
- This 75 minute visit provides an opportunity to visit with an Enrollment Specialist and tour campus.
- We can also arrange meetings with other departments or programs, per your request.
Large Group Visit
- Are you interersted in coordinating a group (school, class or other) visit? Please email email@example.com to arrange. We can customize your group's time on campus to include a tour, presentations, and hands-on activities.
**We encourage you to schedule your appointment or visit in advance but we also try to accomodate walk-in visits. Our office hours are 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Directions and Parking Information
Great Falls College MSU
2100 16th Avenue South
Great Falls, MT 59405
Enter through the northern, glass entrance of our main building to easily locate Student Central, where Admissions and Financial Aid offices are located.
No passes are required to use our parking lots.
Things to do in Great Falls
With over 60 parks for recreation, a bustling downtown and arts center, and multiple mountain ranges within short driving distances, Great Falls is Montana's basecamp for adventure. Explore the Live In Great Falls website to learn best what this city has to offer.
Call admissions at 406.268.3700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We're here to help!