New students must complete their application by noon on January 4th
Your academic advisor is one of the most important and helpful individuals to you during your time at Great Falls College MSU. It is important for you to work with your advisor on all decisions regarding your course load and plans. You should make it a point to visit your advisor on a regular basis.
Degree seeking students must meet with an advisor each semester before registering for upcoming classes.
Advisors can help you with:
- Selecting courses that match your interests and skills
- Choosing a degree program
- Making a long-term academic plan to meet your goals
- Interpretation of placement test scores
- Short- and long-term academic planning
- Registration procedures and class scheduling
- Transfer information
- Completing an application for graduation
- Academic concerns
- Making referrals to college and community resources
- Withdrawing from classes
If you can't find an answer to a question, or need clarification on Great Falls College's policies, requirements, or other topics, please contact us. We look forward to meeting with you soon!