Events Services welcomes you to consider Great Falls College MSU for your meeting space.
The Events Services staff will assist you in planning and facilitating your event on campus. We will support you as you plan the details that will make your event at Great Falls College MSU a success.
Process for Reserving Space
- View the map of the Great Falls College MSU facility
- Contact Toni Quinn (email@example.com or 406-771-2268) to discuss availability and set up of your request.
View Our Rooms
Regular ClassroomOpen picture
Tiered ClassroomOpen picture
Computer ClassroomOpen picture
Heritage HallOpen picture
Breakout AreaOpen picture
Certificate of Liability
- Any damages to the campus, facilities, equipment or persons in attendance will be the responsibility of the company and/or party signing this agreement. To avoid personal responsibility, please provide Great Falls College MSU with a Certificate of Liability Insurance from your insurance carrier with Great Falls College MSU named as the additional insured. For any events having alcohol served a Certificate of Liability will be required.
Decorating and Set Up
- Please use only mylar balloons for decoration to protect those with latex sensitivity.
- Please ask permission prior to posting materials on walls or any other surface.
- Bringing extension cords will provide you with flexibility in room set up.
- Upon confirmation of your room request, complete a work order request and submit if for your setup.
Disabilities and Special Needs
- Accommodations for those who are hearing, sight, or mobility impaired may be made through Disability Services. Please be aware that, in some cases, there will be a charge for services. For example, should a sign language interpreter be required, there is an hourly rate available from Disability Services.
- Great Falls College MSU requires security to be present at after-hours events or any event in which alcohol is present. A Securitas security guard will be hired by GFC MSU for the event at the cost of $30 per hour to the organization hosting the event.