Great Falls College MSU

Page content   Main navigation   Contact info   Quick links   Search   Site navigation   Footer   What is this view?  

Transfer Opportunities

What are Articulation (Transfer) Agreements?

Great Falls College MSU can help you earn a Bachelor's degree - sometimes without ever leaving the area. Through our transfer partnerships, you can finish a Bachelor's degree online, at the GFC campus, or at a partner school. Articulation agreements make it possible for you to plan a program of study that begins with an associate degree at Great Falls College MSU and leads to a four-year degree from a four-year college or university. These agreements are designed to maximize the number of credits you will be able to transfer and to minimize your time to degree completion. Areas of concern such as admissions, financial aid, course requirements, and contact information are clearly discussed.

Articulation agreements are made with specific programs at a four-year college or university. Each agreement specifies the appropriate and recommended courses to complete at Great Falls College MSU, and the courses to be taken at the transfer institution to complete the program. Any deviation from the articulation agreement will nullify the guarantee they provide.

If you are interested in attending Great Falls College MSU and transferring to another institution by means of an articulation agreement, please indicate your interest to an Academic Advisor prior to or during your first term of attendance.

Contact Information:

Advising & Career Center
Located in R220