Welcome! The General Studies Division at Great Falls College MSU provides high-quality instruction to enable students to achieve personal and career goals, and to complete the Montana University System Core, certificate programs, associate degrees, and applied associate degrees.
- Complete your general education or “core” classes through the Certificate of General Studies
- Earn an Associate of Arts or Associate of Science degree as a step towards further education
- Prepare to transfer to a 4-year university
- Prepare to complete a bachelor’s degree online through partnerships with 4-year universities
- Earn an Associate degree in Accounting to work as an accounting clerk or technician, bookkeeper, support personnel or payroll assistant or to prepare to transfer to a 4-year university to earn a Bachelor’s in Accounting
- Earn a certificate or degree in Computer Information Technology:
- Microcomputer Support
- Network Support
- Computer Programming
- Take the math, writing, communication and other related-instruction classes needed as prerequisites or for your program or major
Classes are available online and on-campus during the day or evening. Our excellent faculty care about your success and work to provide engaging learning experiences in and out of the classroom. They are willing to meet with you outside of the class time to provide additional support and can often be found in the Academic Success Center providing tutoring help and answering questions.
Great Fall College MSU’s motto is “Where it all begins,” and your future can truly begin in the General Studies Division. We will work to support you as you put in the time and effort to be successful in your courses and pursue your educational plans.
Education can change your life; commit to that change today.
Leanne Frost - Director
General Studies Division