The Office of Institutional Research advances the mission and strategic goals of the College by collecting, organizing, analyzing, and reporting institutional data. The office is responsible for conducting campus- and department-level institutional research to support informed decision making, continuous improvement, planning, and accountability efforts.
Our priorities are the following:
- Updates, analyzes, and reports on the College’s Core Indicators.
- Coordinates studies for the measurement of institutional effectiveness.
- Provides support in the analysis and interpretation of various institutional data.
- Develops information to meet annual reporting requirements and supervises state, federal, and external reporting at the institutional level.
- Provides data in response to ad hoc requests for information from a variety of internal and external constituents.
- In cooperation with the Chief Academic Officer, provides leadership in the facilitation and development of a College-wide assessment plan and provides research support for assessing college learning outcomes.
- Communicates relevant data to the campus community.