Safe Summer Start
Safe Summer Start
Summer classes start May 18, and we couldn’t be happier at the thought of beginning to return to campus after the incredible work our state, region and city have done flattening the curve in our fight against the novel coronavirus.
Great Falls College is taking the following steps to prepare a Safe Summer Start for our students, faculty, staff and community.
Helping to Keep You Healthy this Summer:
Physical distancing is being practiced throughout campus
- Campus, including the Weaver Library, is open only to students, prospective students, faculty and staff members
- Our signature smaller class sizes will allow us to control physical distancing to the greatest extent possible
- Staff members are working staggered schedules to increase physical distancing
- Community events will not be held on campus
Cleaning and sanitizing has increased
- Sanitizing wipes are available in every classroom for students and faculty members to clean their space at tables and teaching stations
- Hand-sanitizing gel is available in each restroom and office area
- Classrooms, labs, common spaces, restrooms, door handles and counter tops will be cleaned and sanitized every night
Frequent hand washing is encouraged
- Additional hand sanitizing stations have been ordered for Student Central, the Testing Center and the Academic Success Center
Cloth face masks are strongly encouraged where physical distancing isn't practical and in common areas. Appropriate eyewear, masks and gowning continues to be used in science, health and shop laboratories.
Supporting You this Summer:
Although all services have continued remotely spring semester, the following openings apply for face-to-face support.
We are working as hard as we can to ensure certainty in uncertain times. We are offering a robust selection of online, face-to-face and hybrid options this summer and in the fall, so students should be able to find classes and programs that fit their needs.
We know many students may elect to stay closer to home upon graduating high school this year, and our adult population may choose to attend Great Falls College for the first time or return to school to build skills. Great Falls College is prepared to be here for you as we all take the next step to recover from the devastating effects of this pandemic.
|8am-5pm||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||8am-4pm||Virtual appointments also available by calling: (406) 268-3700|
|771-4367||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||Only grab & go food available|
|771-4311||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED||8am-5pm||CLOSED||Other days by appointment|
Academic Success Center
|771-4398||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||8am-5pm||Weekends & evenings by appointment|
Technology Assistance Center
Lifelong Learing Center
|268-3734||Open remotely||Open remotely||Open remotely||Open remotely||Open remotely|
General Studies Division Office
Health Sciences Division Office
Office of Student Engagement
Career & College Rediness Center